Saturday, March 20

Toy Story & Toy Story 2 Deal Alert

As a way to start getting kids and families hyped up for Toy Story 3, Disney is releasing Toy Story & Toy Story 2 on Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack! Toys R Us will reportedly have the combo packs priced at just $16.99 each!! Each Combo pack also reportedly contains a movie ticket valid up to $8.50 for the June release of Toy Story 3!

To sweeten the deal, head over to Disney Movie Rewards and login or register for an account. Once signed in enter the following codes into the "Enter Code" box:

786936294507- This will award you with a link to print a coupon for $10/1 Toy Story DVD/Blu-Ray Combo Pack

After printing that coupon, enter
786936294521 This will award you with a link to print a coupon for $10/1 Toy Story 2 DVD/Blu-Ray Combo Pack

Toys R Us Deal Scenario:

Toy Story Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack @ $16.99
Toy Story 2 Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack @ $16.99
Total = $33.98
Use two $10/1 coupons (1 of each)
Pay $13.98
PLUS, then you’ll have 2 FREE Movie Tickets (valued at up to $8.50 each)!!

Thanks to Hip2Save for this great deal!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the great deal! I got both movies for $13.92 b/c I had a $3 off for being a part of the birthday club and Gracie and Sarah both had one so I used one on that transaction (b/c you can only use one per transaction) and then I bought the My Little Pony Convertible ($19.99) used the $5 coupon that came with the paper and then used the other $3 off card I had for the birthday club so only paid $13.60 for that! Got my Monopoly game for $2 @ Target and really wanted Connect Four but they were out...that would have only been $3...I got a raincheck so hopefully they will get some in and if not I am visiting my Mom in Hendersonville Saturday and it says on my raincheck they have some in stock so....THANKS for the great deals! Love your blog....

    ReplyDelete