Friday, April 16

MEGA SwagBucks Day!

MEGA SwagBucks Day!

I love SwagBucks and Fridays give me even more reason to love them! Today is a MEGA SwagBucks day! If you haven't joined or heard about SwagBucks here's the lowdown. This is a completely legit way to ear FREE stuff just by doing what you normally do on the internet! SwagBucks has a search engine you use just like you would use google or bing or ______. Occassionally when you search you're rewarded with SwagBucks! These can vary from 3 swag bucks to 13 swag bucks, and on Fridays you can earn as many as 400 or 500 SwagBucks! To join click here. You earn SwagBucks for doing everyday normal tasks like searching on the internet! I downloaded the SwagBuck tool bar to make searching even easier. Anytime I need to search something I "swag it" instead of googling it! Prizes like a $5 Amazon gift card only take 450 SwagBucks to earn! I've used my SwagBucks to buy books, movies and many other things online. Want to earn faster? After you Sign Up refer friends and family and you start earning when they earn!

No comments:

Post a Comment