Saturday, August 29

Pajama Money Edition #1

If you've read my intro, you know I'm a stay at home mother of two. Couponing is one of the ways that I 'make a living' for our family. By saving 60-90% on our groceries our family is able to put far more money toward paying off/down bills and preparing ourselves for the future and retirement. In the past 5 years I've also worked to discover ways to earn Pajama Money

Pajama Money is what I call any money I'm able to earn from home. There are plenty of internet scams out there, but I have found loads of legitimate, easy ways to earn money while "working" from home- in pajamas or not!

Today I'm going to highlight two easy ways to earn:

Search & Win

I love SwagBucks! It's an easy way to earn Pajama Money (or prizes) by doing nothing more than searching the internet like normal! To join click here. You earn SwagBucks for doing everyday normal tasks like searching on the internet! I downloaded the SwagBuck tool bar to make searching even easier. Anytime I need to search something I "swag it" instead of googling it! Prizes like a $5 Amazon gift card only take 45 SwagBucks to earn! On Fridays they have Mega Swag Buck days where you can earn 10, 20, 40 or more Swag Bucks simply by searching the internet!


Ebates is another great way to earn Pajama Money! Ebates is an online rebate system that helps you earn when you make online purchases. To sign up click here. You get $5.00 added to your account just for signing up! That's an easy $5! To start earning create an account by visiting here then click on one of their 800+ online retailers and start shopping! Here's a sample of some Ebates you could be earning:

Boden: 5% Cash Back
Barnes & Noble: 8% Cash Back
Cafe Press: 10% Cash Back
The Children's Place: 3% Cash Back
Diapers.com: 1% Cash Back
Ebay: 2% Cash Back
Gap: 2% Cash Back
Old Navy: 8% Cash Back
One Step Ahead: 3% Cash Back
Robeez: 7% Cash Back
1800Flowers: 10% Cash Back
1800 PetMeds: 8% Cash Back




No comments:

Post a Comment