Tuesday, August 18

Walgreens Special Savings Alert

Walgreens is apparently having a special 4 day sale/ad with prices good 8/19-8/22! The best part about the ad... well, it states spend $25 (on practically anything in the store) and receive a $5 Register Reward! The $25 only has to be the total BEFORE you use any manufacturer coupons are used! I'm working on some possible deal scenarios that get the total to $25 with a goal of ending up with OOP (out of pocket) total of less than $10

Currently this is what I see as a starting point:
Tylenol Extra Strength BOGO@ $4.49
-TWO $2.00 coupons from 6/21 SS
OOP: $.49

BIC 5 Pack Highlighters $.39
-$1.00/2 coupon from 8/9 SS
(Use as many Q's as you have= LOTS of FREE highlighters!!)
Scenario: 6 @ .39 each= $2.36
OOP: Overage of $.66

That has you up to $6.85. I'm planning on adding some of the Glade soy candle coupons I have for FREE candles. The coupon value for these is $3+ so adding several should get me to my total! Thanks to I heart Wags for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment